– Text widget
With the new text feature a widget opens that allows for easier setting of font properties. This includes a preview of the font in the design and displaying text properties only when texts are selected. In addition it is now possible to select the font before you start typing.
– Separate Print&Cut camera driver installation via settings
To improve the installation setup the driver for print&cut cameras can now be installed separately. The driver will not be installed automatically with the Ruby setup anymore. To install the driver please follow the camera installation guide in the Ruby settings.
– Material parameters shown on PRODUCE screen
The operator can now also see the defined laser processes and material effects in the PRODUCE screen.
– Information about updates in settings/info
See the status of the update mechanism and when was the last check for new updates
Improvements and updates:
– Enlarged job preview on PRODUCE screen
With a double-click on the job preview you can zoom into the job and you will not see blank areas
– Shortcuts icon
By clicking on the question mark icon you get a list of all shortcuts available. The list of shortcuts changes depending on the screen. Only available shortcuts are displayed.
– User name instead of email address
On the top right Ruby® now displays the user name instead of the email address.
– See on the MANAGE screen if a job has been produced already
– Set height and width of lines
It is now possible to apply transformations (height, width) to lines as well. Proportions can be locked and unlocked.
– Directly enter number of objects with design array
– Select multiple elements
Use “Shift” or “Ctrl” to select multiple elements on the design or prepare screen.