– Prepare screen and material selection
A bug in the material database corrupted the prepare screen and the material selection. This issue is now resolved.
– High Quality engraving mode
High quality engraving mode was not working even when it was enabled. This issue is now resolved.
New functions and improvements with Ruby 2.5
– Stamps are engraved without stamp shoulders – Workaround: manually activate the relief mode for rubber stamp materials
– Print&Cut registration mark detection: bottom left preview window does not show registration mark
– Print&Cut calibration: process can freeze if manual confirmation is required. Press machine play button to finish procedure
– Print&Cut skip registration mark: process can freeze in rare cases. Open top lid to unfreeze process or restart machine
– New features not visible: clear your browser cache to display all functions correctly